[Qgis-psc] test.qgis.org and ms_perf test

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Aug 19 07:41:13 PDT 2019

On 19/08/2019 16.15, Yves Jacolin wrote:
> Hello PSC,
>
> The server on which we perform ms_perf tests [1] will be discontinued in
> end of august. I am wondering if QGIS project gave some feedback to Paul
> when he asked if QGIS project can share a server to provide QGIS tests
> (OGC Cite test).
>
> I can find another temporary solutions but probably needs a long term
> solution.
>
> I will remove also old test (QGIS 2.x) and will upgrade
> MapServer/GeoServer to last version.

Hi Yves,

Did these tests not run on qgis4 aka 138.201.120.72. Paul is admin there
and recently Eric Lemoine was added too (via Paul).

Can the tests be added there?
Do they use a lot of resources? Because if I'm correct there has been
discussion about reproducable tests etc.

Anyway, qgis4 is a reasonable dedicated server if I'm correct.

Regards,

Richard