[Qgis-psc] test.qgis.org and ms_perf test

Paul Blottiere blottiere.paul at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 16:50:29 PDT 2019

Hi Yves,

> The server on which we perform ms_perf tests [1] will be discontinued in
> end of august. I am wondering if QGIS project gave some feedback to Paul
> when he asked if QGIS project can share a server to provide QGIS tests
> (OGC Cite test).
>
> I can find another temporary solutions but probably needs a long term
> solution.

It would be awesome if ms_perf tests could be run on qgis4 alongside with
certification tests and graffiti. The whole deployment (QWC2 examples,
certification tests for WMS and WFS...) is documented and reproducible
thanks Ansible scripts available in
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Sysadmin/tree/master/qgis4.

Actually, we just have to be cautious on cron tasks in order to avoid an
overlap between performances tests.

Let me know if I can help you.

*Paul Blottiere*

Lead Software Engineer