[Qgis-psc] QGIS Documentation strategic meeting

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 02:47:08 PST 2019

Hi all,

Following the discussion on:

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-psc/2019-November/007901.html

The idea is that, between the PSC and the documentation collaborators (and
anyone else interested), we can come up with a strategy for documentation
that will allow us, as a project, to deliver good-quality, useful and
updated documentation for QGIS. Here's a Doodle survey to find the best
time for a meeting.

https://doodle.com/poll/rq4bhbx4kzr9sibk

Since we have a big mix of availability, can you please add your preferable
time tables (one click), but also less convenient but possible hours (two
clicks).

I excluded today and tomorrow to allow people to cast their votes, but we
should try to close the voting tomorrow evening.

Thanks,

Alexandre Neto