[Qgis-psc] Fwd: [Qgis-community-team] QGIS Documentation strategic meeting - Essay on suggested path forward

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 01:18:28 PST 2019

> Who is responsible for the QGIS blog? Would it be worthwhile creating a QGIS blog post out of the Summary of this essay?

I don't think that's appropriate, any more so then posting the meeting
minutes from the upcoming documentation online discussion as a blog
post would be. It's a working document for internal project discussion
only, and I'd expect that only the outcomes of the discussion would be
widely publicised.

Nyall