[Qgis-psc] Two recent proposals - how to finalize?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Dec 12 06:15:47 PST 2019

Hi Marco,
I think resolutions and ToDos are very different beasts: todos are
dynamic, for our internal use, so any tool we are comfortable with is OK.
Resolutions are for the long term storage and wide, hassle-free static
viewing, so anything beyond html is an obstacle IMHO.
We use for instance Grav, who renders as heml any md or html without
further interventions.
Cheers.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu