[Qgis-psc] QGIS 3.12 bugfix sprint

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
Mon Dec 16 06:52:00 PST 2019

Hi Andreas,

I hope you are doing well.

Oslandia planned 9 days of work on the 3.12 bugfix effort, and we'll
probably extend it with as much days of internal funding effort based on
each developer open source dedicated days.

Julien Cabieces, Loïc Bartoletti will participate and we have the
pleasure to have a new contributor, Sébastien Peillet from Montpellier.
I'll try to push some days of bug triaging on my side too.

Is the bugfix running as usual ? Is it OK on your side?

Regards!

Régis

--
Open Source GIS Expert / Water management

mail: regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
tél: 0033 184 257 870
http://oslandia.com/

OSLANDIA IS AN INNOVATIVE COMPANY SPECIALIZED IN GIS ARCHITECTURE. WE
PROVIDE SERVICE ON OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE FOR WHICH WE ARE EDITORS OR
RECOGNIZED EXPERTS.