[Qgis-psc] QGIS 3.12 bugfix sprint

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Tue Dec 17 07:50:09 PST 2019

Hi Régis,

Yes - of course, as usual. The feature freeze starts on January 17. Thanks
for planning to participate with 9 days.

>From a procedure point of view this is always a bit of a contradiction: our
process of approving the budget is only later in 2020, however, we will
have to approve and pay for expenses before the budget is approved. I guess
we just have to live with this inconsistency in the process. It has been
like this in the past years as well ... Unless someone has a better idea
how to handle this, I can't do anything about it.

Greetings,
Andreas

On Mon, 16 Dec 2019 at 15:52, Régis Haubourg <regis.haubourg at oslandia.com>
wrote:

> Hi Andreas,
>
> I hope you are doing well.
>
> Oslandia planned 9 days of work on the 3.12 bugfix effort, and we'll
> probably extend it with as much days of internal funding effort based on
> each developer open source dedicated days.
>
> Julien Cabieces, Loïc Bartoletti will participate and we have the
> pleasure to have a new contributor, Sébastien Peillet from Montpellier.
> I'll try to push some days of bug triaging on my side too.
>
> Is the bugfix running as usual ? Is it OK on your side?
>
> Regards!
>
> Régis
>

> --
> Open Source GIS Expert / Water management
>
> mail: regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
> tél: 0033 184 257 870
> http://oslandia.com/
>
> OSLANDIA IS AN INNOVATIVE COMPANY SPECIALIZED IN GIS ARCHITECTURE. WE
> PROVIDE SERVICE ON OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE FOR WHICH WE ARE EDITORS OR
> RECOGNIZED EXPERTS.

Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)