[Qgis-psc] QGIS for Mac OS packaging and infrastructure

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 13:37:40 PST 2019

On Thu, 21 Feb 2019 at 13:43, Tim Sutton <tim at kartoza.com> wrote:

> And one more issue for the ‘must fix’ list:
>
> https://github.com/lutraconsulting/qgis-mac-packager/issues/68

Just to add some more MacOS specific stuff: there's a number of
features in the QGIS native library which aren't currently implemented
for MacOS. It'd be nice to see someone implement these at some stage
to bring feature parity between the platforms.

Specifically:
1. Application badge counts
2. Taskbar progress bars
3. The "openTerminalAtPath" method, which is required for the QGIS 3.6
browser "open terminal" functionality.

Nyall