[Qgis-psc] [Qgis-community-team] Translating "The question of the Month" survey?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 13:09:05 PST 2019

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for taking care of this

Trying to see the survey at https://ee.kobotoolbox.org/x/#cUydeq5p it looks
like I need an account beforehand.
About the questions, I'd have two remarks:
- I can't find mention of contributing to documentation or translation  as
part of the yes options. See Anita's reply at
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Qgis-community-team-Translating-quot-The-question-of-the-Month-quot-survey-tt5385783.html#a5389860
- (maybe this one is not worth) The question is " Have you ever *invested *in
improving QGIS". It may be a translation issue from me but "invested"
automatically makes me think about money. Could we use "contributed"
instead? More generic imho (while I agree that a contibution is an
investment).

Once again thanks for the effort and sorry for these late remarks.

Regards,
Harrissou