[Qgis-psc] Recent QGIS Project presentation

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Jan 14 01:14:37 PST 2019

Hi Paul,

On 14/01/19 10:11, Paul Blottiere wrote:
> Dear PSC,
>

>> Thanks to all, nice to see this has evolved in a sort of standard QGIS
>> presentation, reused and improved over time.
>
> What do you think about sharing these standard QGIS presentations on a
> specific github repository?
>

> We could even add some words on the QGIS website to point directly to
> these "official" presentations. I'm pretty sure it would be very useful
> for people who wants to talk about QGIS, but doesn't know where to start.

yes, that was the underlying idea in fact. Better if we could use a
text-based slide system, to have diffs, translations, branches etc.
Unfortunately the ones I have been using over the years were rather
cumbersome and limited, especially for figures placement and
dimensioning. Any good suggestion?
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu