[Qgis-psc] Requesting support for WFS compliance from OSGeo

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jan 15 12:06:26 PST 2019

Hi Anita,

Thanks for investigating. I have three ideas how to spend OSGeo funds:

1. How about a funding for the MacOS builds? Filling the gap from the
crowd funding initiative? See
https://www.lutraconsulting.co.uk/crowdfunding/macos-qgis/ - the
campaign runs until end of January - but if the target is not met, it
would be nice if OSGeo could cover the rest.

2. Another idea is investing into potential performance improvements in
QGIS server. Profiling where most of the time is spent and where there
is potential for improvement.

3. Helping to fund a potential github to gitlab migration (if this is
feasible and wanted by the core devs) or Redmine to Github/Gitlab issues
(if it is wanted by the core devs).

What do you think?

Thanks and greetings,

Andreas