[Qgis-psc] Issue building website with Visual Changelog

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Jul 9 23:01:03 PDT 2019

To make the rst from the changelog application work you have to clean up
the rst a little, some parts of the image-stuff has to be removed, some
other errors fixed, some rearrangement and adding an index.

Easier when you can build it locally, instead of having to wait every
travis build :-)

I will have a look later this evening.

Richard