[Qgis-psc] QGIS in Africa

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Fri Jul 12 00:19:10 PDT 2019

Hi

We could probably co-opt Admire to go but personally I don’t know if it is work QGIS money or his time (== Kartoza’s money) to go - we can’t be everywhere and if there is nobody already itching to make it happen its probably something to just park for another time.

Another thought is just to send a message to the OSGeo-africa list (Paolo I think you are on it already?) and maybe to reach out to folks from the OSGEO Dar LOC like Enock.