[Qgis-psc] QGIS Mac Packaging project migration

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 21:06:32 PDT 2019

Hi
Nathan, if you are referring to the main download page [0] whose source
file, accessible through the "fix me" button like any other page, is empty,
then I think it's generated and you might instead look at [1]
Other than that, I think there are some more places the information needs
to be clarified:
- the macOS Installers description section [2]
- the link to macOS older releases shown in the "All releases" tab of [0] -
see also [3] for related concerns

HTH,
Harrissou

[0] https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/download.html