[Qgis-psc] Issue building website with Visual Changelog

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Wed Jul 17 10:38:36 PDT 2019

Thanks for porting the changelog!

There is one issue though: the images in the ported changelog are the
cropped previews and not the original images.

For example here:
https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/visualchangelog38/index.html#feature-average-line-angles-for-marker-and-hashed-line-symbology
the cropped image is pretty much useless compared to the original image at
http://changelog.qgis.org/en/qgis/version/3.8/#average-line-angles-for-marker-hashed-line-symbolo

Regards,
Anita