[Qgis-psc] Issue building website with Visual Changelog

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Jul 17 11:02:44 PDT 2019

On 17/07/2019 19.38, Anita Graser wrote:
> Thanks for porting the changelog!
>
> There is one issue though: the images in the ported changelog are the
> cropped previews and not the original images.
>
> For example here:
> https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/visualchangelog38/index.html#feature-average-line-angles-for-marker-and-hashed-line-symbology
> the cropped image is pretty much useless compared to the original image at
> http://changelog.qgis.org/en/qgis/version/3.8/#average-line-angles-for-marker-hashed-line-symbolo

Thanks for noting Anita.
I just used what the export provided.
But since last export my PR was pulled :-) and that or somebody else
fixed that instead of only the thumbnails now the real images are
provided... \o/
AND they still have the same name, so just adding the images and some
search replacing, and seems fixed... plz look at next build, tomorrow

Regards,

Richard