[Qgis-psc] Motion of the Swiss QGIS user group about slowing down release cycle

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sat Mar 2 00:14:39 PST 2019

Hi Paolo,

Can you please add the Motion of the Swiss QGIS user group about the
slow-down of the release cycle to the AGM agenda?

I understand that the topic is controversial and we have an open ongoing
discussion already for years. It would be simply good to know what our
voting members think about it. We haven't really asked them. Without a
decision I fear that the discussion will continue for long. If the
majority of the voting members think that the current fast pace of a
release every four months is fine, we can keep everything as it is and
the discussion can end.

Thanks a lot,