[Qgis-psc] Motion of the Swiss QGIS user group about slowing down release cycle

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Mar 2 03:36:26 PST 2019

Hi Andreas,

On 02/03/19 09:14, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> Hi Paolo,
>
> Can you please add the Motion of the Swiss QGIS user group about the
> slow-down of the release cycle to the AGM agenda?

Obviously I will. This is my duty as Chair, not a choice.
I will collect the proposals and send them off for discussion to all
voting members before March 10th, as stated in the invitation
as mentioned in the invitation (yes, there is an incoherence in the
dates for step 4).
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu