[Qgis-psc] Financial warning

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Mar 9 01:26:10 PST 2019

Hi all,
I strongly support the idea to treat our developers with maximum
confidence: this is the way it has always been, and this approach proved
hugely successful.
We just have to devise a way to have a consistent budget, allowing for
maximum and hassle-free bug fixing effort, within known limits.
All the best.

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair: