[Qgis-psc] QGIS Plugin website application maintenance

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Mar 12 02:29:12 PDT 2019

I think this should be paid by the Project! As EVER QGIS users uses this
infrastructure.

Can you please sent a guess/estimation for the amount of days?
And please try to involve others in the work, so knowledge is spread.

As I was trying to set it up, one of the problems is that a lot of
custom (non maintained) modules are used. We should reall stick to core
functionality (so no more OL maps?) I think so to make both development
and complexity as small as possible.
Happy to help if you make the branch you work on available on github so
I can try to follow at least.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde