[Qgis-psc] Ads in plugins -- allowed?

Michał Drożdż michal.drozdz at gis-support.pl
Fri Mar 15 02:22:20 PDT 2019

Removing plugins with adds from official repository is not a good idea as
we will force users for browsing across many sources. It would be confusing
for newbes. Flags seems to be farir enaugh.
Sooner or later QGIS will face the Wordpress issues (licence is the same).
It is the matter of time when we will see "Premium featuress" of popular
plugins for extra fee

*Michał Drożdż*

Dyrektor Zarządzający, CEO

tel: +48 888 200 115