[Qgis-psc] [QGIS-Developer] LTR management [was Re: Delaying 3.10.1?]

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Sun Nov 24 00:46:40 PST 2019

Hi

Also Jürgen and Nyall: is there anything the PSC could be funding to help you allocate the time needed to help get things to a good conclusion? PSC this is IMHO be a better use of overflow funds right now than e.g. windows CI infrastructure.

—

Tim Sutton

Co-founder: Kartoza
Ex Project chair: QGIS.org