[Qgis-psc] QGIS on iOS was QGIS for Mobile (Android)

Marco Bernasocchi marco at opengis.ch
Wed Oct 16 05:39:26 PDT 2019

Hey Saber, sorry, maybe my mail came across wrong, I didn't want to
imply we need more examples, I just wanted to make sure people don't use
a wrong example as motivation and foremost I wanted to reiterate what
Martin was saying that iOS != AppStore, although AppStore would be much
better for our users.

On 16.10.19 14:26, Saber Razmjooei wrote:
> Here are some more examples:
>
> https://github.com/torvalds/subsurface-for-dirk (the main developer
> seems to have contributed to some other FOSS too! ;))

Hehe If I was RMS I'd be unhappy on LT and FOSS in the same sentence,
luckily I see it exactly like you.

Cheers
Marco