[Qgis-psc] Questions on website

Marco Bernasocchi marco at qgis.org
Thu Oct 17 10:17:38 PDT 2019

Hi Andreas,

I took a look at half the issues and took a rather radical approach of
closing all very old issues/enhancements request (<2016) and prompting
for reopen if wished.  If nobody cared for them in 5-6 years they are
probably not needed.

when I'll have more time I'll check the rest.

Cheers

Marco

--
Marco Bernasocchi