[Qgis-psc] Questions on website

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Oct 17 23:24:35 PDT 2019

Hi Marco,

That's pretty aggressive - from the ones you closed I believe many are
still relevant. If I opened such a request and someone else closed that
without the issue being solved and the issue is still relevant, I'd be
not so amused.

But we'll see how they react. Some issues are also definitely not
relevant anymore.

Thanks anyway,

Andreas