[Qgis-psc] QGIS licence (was: QGIS on iOS was QGIS for Mobile (Android))

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 17:22:19 PDT 2019

>> I think discussions of selling QGIS to the highest bidder are just
adding fearmongering into the discussion : I cant see any way that someone
could achieve that within our current governance structures, nor can I
think of anyone in our developer community who might actually be
entertaining such an idea.

Yes let's not bring this up because it will never happen so we don't want
to start that kind of rumor into the community.