[Qgis-psc] Questions on website

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 00:31:49 PDT 2019

A possible solution - if is there any budget left - would be to dedicate a
few hours from the paid bugfixing time to the website issues, I have a
strong web dev background and I can spend a few hours on it.
I only recommend to postpone that after the release, I think it's better to
focus on the application bugs right now.

Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it