[Qgis-psc] Questions on website

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 01:17:50 PDT 2019

Hi,

I recently had the same concern as Andreas with QGIS Documentation and
asked our sys admins but did not get a clear answer on who should be the
contact. Would be nice to know.
And the issues about improving the website also concern the docs website.
So if there's a budget for backend fixes +1 for me (for what it's worth)

Regards,
Harrissou