[Qgis-psc] Questions on website

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Fri Oct 18 04:12:11 PDT 2019

Hi Alessandro,

Yes, would be an option. We also have some budget for sysadmin work in our
IT infrastructure. However, for the long run I think we should also find a
mix with some volunteers (esp. also for improving the content of the
website). Otherwise, I fear that it won't be sustainable to only rely on
paid work.

Can you ping us (PSC) again after the release when you would have time
working on the website?

Thanks,
Andreas

On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 at 09:32, Alessandro Pasotti <apasotti at gmail.com> wrote:

> A possible solution - if is there any budget left - would be to dedicate a
> few hours from the paid bugfixing time to the website issues, I have a
> strong web dev background and I can spend a few hours on it.
> I only recommend to postpone that after the release, I think it's better
> to focus on the application bugs right now.
>

> On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 8:41 AM Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> I agree with Andreas: amonge these there are velid suggestions, and real
>> problems. The fact that we were unable to solve or implement them does
>> not mean they are not valid. I suggest reverting it.
>> Cheers.
>>
>> On 18/10/19 08:24, Andreas Neumann wrote:
>> > Hi Marco,
>> >
>> > That's pretty aggressive - from the ones you closed I believe many are
>> > still relevant. If I opened such a request and someone else closed that
>> > without the issue being solved and the issue is still relevant, I'd be
>> > not so amused.
>> >
>> > But we'll see how they react. Some issues are also definitely not
>> > relevant anymore.
>> >
>> > Thanks anyway,
>> >
>> > Andreas

>> no-one