[Qgis-psc] Questions on website

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 04:20:43 PDT 2019

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 1:12 PM Andreas Neumann <andreas at qgis.org> wrote:

> Hi Alessandro,
>
> Yes, would be an option. We also have some budget for sysadmin work in our
> IT infrastructure. However, for the long run I think we should also find a
> mix with some volunteers (esp. also for improving the content of the
> website). Otherwise, I fear that it won't be sustainable to only rely on
> paid work.

Yep, I totally agree. I think that the paid part might be just for the
infrastructure work and fixing programming-related issues (js/css/build
system etc.), I wasn't thinking about authoring content.

Can you ping us (PSC) again after the release when you would have time
> working on the website?

Sure thing, thank you.

--
Alessandro Pasotti