[Qgis-psc] Questions on website

Marco Bernasocchi marco at qgis.org
Fri Oct 18 05:21:13 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Well I see your point, most enhancement requests were done in 2013 and
were never implemented, as said, I just closed and mentioned to reopen
if still relevant.  obviously feel free to reopen whatever you feel
should be open.

I've reopened the feature requests (even-though I don't really agree :)
), and mark them as low-priority. I rechecked all the other issues I had
closed and it still looks to me they should be closed.

Cheers

Marco

--
Marco Bernasocchi