[Qgis-psc] News feed

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Oct 30 00:28:26 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Let's be open-minded about it and discuss these entries as they appear.

There are currently only a couple of people (Tim, Anita, Nyall, RĂ©gis,
Rohmat and me (maybe 2-3 more (Marco?))) who have currently write such
entries. I trust that these people have a good sense of what is
appropriate. If unsure, one can discuss it on the PSC list.

BTW: we have soon a meeting in Zurich from Sourcepole on Postgis3 and
QGIS 3.10 in mid November. I will try the Geofence thing therefore -
bear with me if you are unexpectedly bothered by it (if your provider
claims to be in Switzerland).

I think we need to collect some experience with the system now and then
over time re-adjust such rules.

Andreas