[Qgis-psc] News feed

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Thu Oct 31 00:29:14 PDT 2019

Hi,

Does that mean that despite my adding of geofencing around Switzerland, now
everybody sees my german news item about the Postgis day in Zurich?

Theoretically, I could use the language filter, but the language filter is
not so desirable in my opinion, because I know an awful lot of QGIS users
in Switzerland who have set the language to english - just because they
know english well and all of them wouldn't see the news item if they
switched to english.

Thanks and greetings,
Andreas

Andreas Neumann