[Qgis-psc] News feed

Marco Bernasocchi marco at qgis.org
Thu Oct 31 02:55:26 PDT 2019

Hi Andreas, it looks like it is like you say. I tried by using some vpns
and by changing the system location and I always see the german announce.

We should probably take it down for now to avoid people getting the
feeling the news are irelewant toi them

Cheers Marco

Marco Bernasocchi

QGIS.org Co-chair