[Qgis-psc] News feed

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Thu Oct 31 04:04:45 PDT 2019

Ok ok.

If you feel so irritated about german language, I am happy to translate
this message into english. No problem. But then you will get a third entry,
because the two previous once are cached and not replaced ...

I am just against restricting our new channel that we finally have, too
much, just because it might not interest all users. Let's use this stuff,
and not put a lot of restrictions on it. This Postgis day advertised is
nothing that is against our code of conduct or so.

Or does it irritate you that Sourcepole is involved in this event? That
would be quite narrow-minded ... It is not just Sourcepole, there is also
the City of Zurich involved - and it is certainly not declared as a company
advertising event. It is about presenting new versions of QGIS, Postgis and
OpenLayers.

Let's be more inclusive than restrictive!

Andreas

On Thu, 31 Oct 2019 at 11:47, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Il 31/10/19 11:14, Matthias Kuhn ha scritto:
>
> > I would feel irritated if some software would show me news in Finnish.
> > But I'll leave that to the PSC.
>
> nothing wrong with our Finnnish friends, but I believe most users will
> share your feeling.
>
> Cheers.
> --
> Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu