[Qgis-psc] AGM: plugins vote

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 09:01:08 PDT 2020

The no-binary policy in the official repository has been enforced and
listed since day 1 , see https://plugins.qgis.org/publish/

I'm not sure if the other rule about cross-platform has been written down
somewhere, I've always taken that one for granted.

I see no problems if a plug-in does its post-installation downloads though.

Just my two cents.