[Qgis-psc] QGIS Matrix room

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Fri Apr 10 02:00:45 PDT 2020

On Thu, Apr 09, 2020 at 01:00:41PM +0100, Tim Sutton wrote:
> Hi Sandro
>
> This matrix stuff is confusing as hell - I must have taken the red pill when Morpheus was handing them out :-P I long since remove any matrix stuff from my PC since it seems to be just filled with very spammy messages and IIRC was burning up a lot of CPU cycles. I’m happy to dig in there and hand over admin to someone else if you can give me some clear instructions of what I need to do.

Tim, have you found your password ?
Clear instructions:

  1. Go to riot.im/app/#/room/#qgis:matrix.org
     (will ask you to login with your credentials)

  2. Click on the top-right human icon ("Members")

  3. Find "@strk:osgeo.org" in the member list
     (use bottom  "Filter room members" input)

  4. Click on the member entry in the list

  5. Change "Power level" from "Default" to "Admin"

Please let me know when done.

--strk;