[Qgis-psc] QGIS Matrix room

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Apr 9 10:05:14 PDT 2020

On Thu, Apr 09, 2020 at 06:53:14PM +0200, Sandro Santilli wrote:

> One other option would be _abandoning_ !iIpqCcxrWNnIYCMjjO:matrix.org
> as unrecoverable and fund a NEW room, trying as much as we can
> to repoint aliases (probably easy for the :osgeo.org aliases, not
> so much for the :matrix.org ones).

I found that re-pointing the aliases on :matrix.org is also feasible
as it could have been _me_ creating those aliases and thus I should
have powers to drop them.

But we'd still need to re-configure the bridges if we dump the old
room to fund a new one, which is time consuming (Gitter and IRC
bridges).

--strk;