[Qgis-psc] Draft of environmental policy

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Fri Apr 10 15:38:16 PDT 2020

Hi Andreas

OK I made a bunch of change tracked edits - just accept or reject as you like.

Maybe we should include some further reading references for those who are just discovering that our world is in peril. Here is a nice one on re-usable cutlery.

https://www.pca.state.mn.us/sites/default/files/p-p2s6-16.pdf

I also took the liberty of adding a section about smoking in the draft as it also pertains to having access to clean air and a clean environment.

Some comments on the next cloud document editor. It probably took me 10 times longer to make my edits than it would have in google docs. A lot of the time I would type and it would not respond, and then ten seconds later suddenly play all my keystrokes at once like in this gif (I am typing pretty much the whole time in the recording):

It also seems to be unable to allow me to double click words to highlight them. I had to also reload the page completely a few times because it just froze.