[Qgis-psc] QGIS Matrix room

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Sun Apr 12 01:47:20 PDT 2020

On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 12:56:34AM +0100, Tim Sutton wrote:

> Afterwards I go in, then filter the members list to get your name, but the power level option is disabled so I can’t change your settings.

I see you logged in but NOT as @timlinux:matrix.org (who has the
powers), rather, you are connected as @freenode_timlinux[m]:matrix.org

When you login as @timlinux:matrix.org, you should also see an
invitation from @strk:osgeo.org for a private chat.

It might help debugging to join #matrix:matrix.org

> I dont know if the 30 day time out means I lost my admin some how.

No idea.

> I tried also to add an qgis.osgeo.org alias but it wants to use .matrix.org suffix.

You can only add aliases to the homeserver you're connected to, thus
:matrix.org as long as you're connected there.

--strk;