[Qgis-psc] On using Nextcloud for editing documents

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Apr 12 01:56:10 PDT 2020

Hi,

I just tested editing document on a Nextcloud demo instance
(https://try.nextcloud.com/). There was definitely no lagging when
editing documents there and it worked really smooth. There must be an
issue with the OSGEO Nextcloud instance - or the fact that all our key
strokes must travel across the oceans and back ...

But the strange thing was: editing of .md files worked, but I couldn't
edit .odf files. It would offer a download of it, but no collaborative
editing of odf files as I expected it - strange!

Andreas