[Qgis-psc] Having better voting information

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Mon Apr 13 00:19:33 PDT 2020

Hi Folks

I’d like to suggest some improvements to the page:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/2020-PSC-Election-Candidates

1) Next to each candidate indicate if they are available for regular PSC, vice-chair, chair
2) Add bio pics to make things a little more ‘human’
3) For those standing as chair add a ‘vision’ section where they outline what their key focus will be for QGIS is they become chair, and what their vision is for the QGIS project in general
4) Add a little map of next to each candidate showing where they live (we are geonerds right, everyone should be on a map :-))

Then put all that content on the blog and also link it to the feed. I think it would be good to make our governance process more broadly understood  and the voting members have a better sense of who the candidates are.

—

Tim Sutton

Co-founder: Kartoza
Ex Project chair: QGIS.org