[Qgis-psc] Having better voting information

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Mon Apr 13 01:25:50 PDT 2020

Hi Tim,

Thanks! I think point 1 is particularly valuable to get a quick overview
of the candidates for each position. I've also added your other suggestions.

Do you suggest that the blog post would be a 1:1 copy of the wiki page
(plus a short intro I guess)? In that case, I'd suggest to write a short
post about the elections and then link to the wiki.

Regards,

Anita