[Qgis-psc] PSC 2020-04-07

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Apr 14 11:50:02 PDT 2020

Hi Anita,

This all looks good to me.

The only thing I'd like to see slightly changed in the coming years is
to move everything a bit earlier within the year. I know it is too late
for this year, but for upcoming years it would be nice to approve the
budget of the coming year in the year before (Nov or Dec), then the
whole grant process can also move a bit forward. I fear that there
wouldn't be enough time to finish all grants and the invoicing before
the end of the year.

I guess that every year we learn a bit more and can streamline the
processes, so we should be quicker next year ;-)

Thanks again for your work! And to all who contributed.

Andreas