[Qgis-psc] AGM Voting matters arising

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Apr 27 02:56:22 PDT 2020

Hi,

I prefer to leave the current version. At one point we need clear
conditions, otherwise there will be endless discussions when a train
ride instead of a flight is reasonable or not. If we skip that section
altogether, then I'd rather have no text at all. It would be so vague,
that it doesn't really help, in my opinion.

The list of carbon offset companies is not exclusive - I hope that this
is clear, and if other carbon offset companies are used, that's fine -
no need to revise the text. I heard rumors that certain airlines will
have a carbon-offset fee included in the airfare. If a future plane
ticket shows an extra item for a CO2 compensation, then I don't think
that there is a need for extra CO2 compensation.

I don't expect frequent adaptions are required to the current version.
What would have to change so often?

Thanks,

Andreas