[Qgis-psc] AGM Voting matters arising

Marco Bernasocchi marco at qgis.org
Mon Apr 27 03:31:53 PDT 2020

Hi Andreas

On 27.04.20 11:56, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I prefer to leave the current version. At one point we need clear
> conditions, otherwise there will be endless discussions when a train
> ride instead of a flight is reasonable or not. If we skip that section
> altogether, then I'd rather have no text at all. It would be so vague,
> that it doesn't really help, in my opinion.
absolutely agree, I'd keep it like that.

> The list of carbon offset companies is not exclusive - I hope that
> this is clear, and if other carbon offset companies are used, that's
> fine - no need to revise the text. I heard rumors that certain
> airlines will have a carbon-offset fee included in the airfare. If a
> future plane ticket shows an extra item for a CO2 compensation, then I
> don't think that there is a need for extra CO2 compensation.

for my last flights on swiss they were already suggesting to compensate
and giving a link to directly do it, I'd be good to have it mandatory
but still already a step forward.

> I don't expect frequent adaptions are required to the current version.
> What would have to change so often?

I don't see that either. I think main point is having or not having such
a policy.

Cheers

Marco