[Qgis-psc] Point cloud crowdfunding promotion in QGIS feed

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Mon Aug 24 05:31:54 PDT 2020

Yes - of course. +1

How about the QGIS 3.14 announcement? In my opinion, we should have a
second person assisting Jürgen with the release management, taking care of
things like the feed announcement, Visual changelog and other marketing
stuff, next to the technical tasks that Jürgen is handling.

Thanks,
Andreas

On Mon, 24 Aug 2020 at 14:26, Tim Sutton <tim at kartoza.com> wrote:

> Hi Friends
>
> I had a request from Saber (in CC) to promote in the QGIS feed the
> pointcloud campaign they are running. IMHO this is exactly what we should
> be using the feed for so +1 from me.
>
> https://www.lutraconsulting.co.uk//crowdfunding/pointcloud-qgis/
>
> Everyone else ok for me to go ahead and do this?
>
> Regards
>
> Tim

> Tim Sutton
> Visit http://kartoza.com to find out about open source:
>  * Desktop GIS programming services
>  * Geospatial web development
> * GIS Training
> * Consulting Services
> Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net
> Tim is a member of the QGIS Project Steering Committee

Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)