[Qgis-psc] Point cloud crowdfunding promotion in QGIS feed

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Tue Aug 25 00:40:45 PDT 2020

Hi

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 10:50 PM Jürgen E. Fischer <jef at norbit.de> wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> On Mon, 24. Aug 2020 at 16:58:15 +0100, Tim Sutton wrote:
> > Maybe Juergen it would be good for you to share any items that you would
> > like help with so we can share the work around, but I fear the
> > deep-dark-nerdy stuff you do for a release is less easy to recruit people
> > to help you with :0
>
> The schedule is set - Anita does the artwork (and figures out what the next
> release name will be on the way) - scripts/release.pl is not that
> difficult to
> run and the package building is widely automated too.  If something breaks
> it's
> always something else.  So not much to assist with.
>
> And the noisy stuff is still yours.   I thought that's why you came up with
> changelog.qgis.org.

Hahah yup...

> Other than that the rest was a natural extension to the
> packaging work I was doing already anyway.

Thanks Juergen. Ok Andreas so it seems there is nothing to fix here,
everyone is happy for now.....

Oh and I figured out what you meant about the release announcement for
3.14, hadnt seen the other thread from Nyall. so all sorted out there too...

> Jürgen
>
> --
> Jürgen E. Fischer           norBIT GmbH             Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
> Dipl.-Inf. (FH)             Rheinstraße 13          Fax. +49-4931-918175-50
> Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden
> https://www.norbit.de
> QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode

 * Desktop GIS programming services
 * Geospatial web development
* GIS Training
* Consulting Services