[Qgis-psc] Point cloud crowdfunding promotion in QGIS feed

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Mon Aug 24 23:07:40 PDT 2020

So it seems it is primarily "the noisy stuff" (blog post, announcements,
QGIS-Desktop startpage feed, visual changelog) that needs clearer
assignments. Thanks for clarifying this, Jürgen.

Yes - I don't know what happened to the 3.14 startpage feed - why this
disappeared.

All of the above is also something that doesn't need "in depth" technical
knowledge and could be done by anyone.

Thanks,
Andreas

On Mon, 24 Aug 2020 at 23:50, Jürgen E. Fischer <jef at norbit.de> wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> On Mon, 24. Aug 2020 at 16:58:15 +0100, Tim Sutton wrote:
> > Maybe Juergen it would be good for you to share any items that you would
> > like help with so we can share the work around, but I fear the
> > deep-dark-nerdy stuff you do for a release is less easy to recruit people
> > to help you with :0
>
> The schedule is set - Anita does the artwork (and figures out what the next
> release name will be on the way) - scripts/release.pl is not that
> difficult to
> run and the package building is widely automated too.  If something breaks
> it's
> always something else.  So not much to assist with.
>
> And the noisy stuff is still yours.   I thought that's why you came up with
> changelog.qgis.org.  Other than that the rest was a natural extension to
> the
> packaging work I was doing already anyway.
>

> Jürgen
>
> --
> Jürgen E. Fischer           norBIT GmbH             Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
> Dipl.-Inf. (FH)             Rheinstraße 13          Fax. +49-4931-918175-50
> Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden
> https://www.norbit.de
> QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode

Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)