[Qgis-psc] Point cloud crowdfunding promotion in QGIS feed

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Mon Aug 24 14:50:06 PDT 2020

Hi Tim,

On Mon, 24. Aug 2020 at 16:58:15 +0100, Tim Sutton wrote:
> Maybe Juergen it would be good for you to share any items that you would
> like help with so we can share the work around, but I fear the
> deep-dark-nerdy stuff you do for a release is less easy to recruit people
> to help you with :0

The schedule is set - Anita does the artwork (and figures out what the next
release name will be on the way) - scripts/release.pl is not that difficult to
run and the package building is widely automated too.  If something breaks it's
always something else.  So not much to assist with.

And the noisy stuff is still yours.   I thought that's why you came up with
changelog.qgis.org.  Other than that the rest was a natural extension to the
packaging work I was doing already anyway.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden            https://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode